Roos Garage Doors can supply the following Garage Door Openers:
1) Eazy Lift Sectional Motors : Tip-up, Sectional - Single/Double and Caravan
2) Eazy Lift Roll-up : Side and Centre installation
What are the different types?
Openers differ in the following aspects:
1) Power Rating - Light to Heavy doors can be accommodated up to 600N power delivery for the Eazy Lift Tip-up and Sectional Motors.
2) Drive Mechanism - The market supplies belt driven, chain driven and screw driven motors. The Eazy Lift Tip-up and Sectional motors are all chain driven.
3) Motor Rating - On the market there are numerous AC and DC motors. Both the Eazy Lift Tip-up and Sectional Motors as well as the Eazy Lift Roll-up motors is DC.
4) Door Type - The Eazy Lift range caters for all Meranti/Steel Tip-up and Sectional Doors as well as Roll-up doors. Roos Garage Doors do NOT recommend automation of Tip-in type doors.
5) Accessories - The Eazy Lift Sectional and Roll-up motors include Remotes, Receiver, wall socket bracket, manual release and battery backup.
How to make the right choice?
Depending on your own unique application, base your choice on the following:
a) Frequency of use: Will the door be used more than normal, i.e. more than 4 open and closes per day?
b) Wear and Tear: Due to the sudden stop and start of some motors, consider a DC motor with a Soft Start/Stop function.
c) Safety: For additional peace of mind, choose a motor that can accommodate the installation of photo beams.
d) Multiple application: If you have more than one Garage Door and a gate motor, choose a motor with 4 button remotes and the ability to install extra receivers.
e) Caravan: Choose a motor with extended extrusion purpose built for the application
The Eazy Lift Sectional Garage Door Opener
Standard and Optional Features
***The Eazy Lift Range of motors are all pre-tested before delivery/installation to ensure perfect working condition. All motors have a 1 year guarantee***
Pre-Tested and assembled Eazy Lift Sectional Motors
Roos Garage Doors can supply the following roll-up motors:
Eazy Lift Side Motor - Suitable for Roll-up doors
Eazy Lift Centre Motor - Suitable for open curtain designs